Thursday, October 18, 2007

Spielberg, I Am Not


Venturing into the world of movie making, even just with photo clips, has been a challenge. Between the technology and nitpicking, I was stumped for a long time. I have managed to put together a small production which lacks many of the creative elements a movie usually depends on, music, motion, plot, but I celebrate the little successes. The link to this movie is at the bottom of the post; feel free to revel in my directorial debut.


What my movie does have:


  • Personal images

  • Transitions

  • Opening Title and Lead-in

  • Title with images

  • Minor video effects (fade in or out)

  • Closing Credits

What my movie lacks:



  • Universal appeal

  • Plot

  • Music

Hopefully I will have more chances to explore the tools of Windows Movie Maker and improve my skills. Maybe someday I'll even have a film with moving images! You never know.


http://criticaltechnicalities.pbwiki.com/My+Video


No comments: